The world from my point of view - love to my No and my friends.

My communication to society, my statements, perspectives and critique.


Mittwoch, 30. September 2009

friendship and downhill longboarding in la, a trip in company of a guy, who is riding and smiling perfectly. a relaxing time and good work in my homey library, together with guys that make me stay awake til late at night. watching movies, breathing insideout, turning around, staying awake and being. Applying for and thinking and daydreaming about studies in spain, i would love to go there. I went home and chose a party, was consuming media in unknown sizes. Then zeitkompetenztraining, I was feeling so alright, though falling roughly into ground, pain was being switched off immediately, so thinking about how to spend time productively for some time, being discussed about my punctuality quite personally, and fearing things might work or not. I'm gonna go to a theatre in a lonely town, I was a helping hand for the stage of the play. Nice company chosen.

1 Kommentar: